candid vids & clips of women with big beautiful booties & other suprises :)

Sunday, May 28, 2006

super ass



ok good story about this clip,
I have actually dated this girl shortly after this,she works near my office & i would see her walking by every lunch time,well one day I plucked up the courage to ask her out & she said yes suprisingly lol
so I got to examine the merchandise first hand so too speak :)
she had a fantastis ass really soft & round,unfortuneley I never got the chance to film her lol damn,only dated her for a couple of weeks.anyway enough talk enjoy da ass lol

VIDEO

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not one of your best pics but she'll do.

U might be biased for her ass becuz u got a chance to sample the goods :P

zachmorris01

3:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too have to agree with Zach

loakedogg

7:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx SpaceBoy Sooo Much
PLZ Post More Tight LIGHT Blue Jeans.

12:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was a fantastic bubble Spaceboy! Perhaps it's the tightness of the jeans that did it for me.

-zach81

12:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is hefty butt. She way she walks is sexy because the booty weighs her down.

I really rate her butt.. good work!

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Hit Counters