candid vids & clips of women with big beautiful booties & other suprises :)

Monday, September 04, 2006

guess who's back??



hey guys,
been a while!! thanks for all your comments,I have been on holidays & enjoying the summer so I had'nt got the time to post as much as i hoped.
well not to worry coz i'm back in action lol
right first things first,I have some good news & bad news!!!
good news is I got some new equipment so hopefully the clips will be better quality.the bad news is I was thinking of maybe charging for a few of the clips since it is costing me money as well as time & effort to post these clips.
now i know you guys are sreaming "sellout" lol & i understand,so I will still post some free clips but the really goods clips i might charge for!!!
let me know what you guys think,am I pushing my luck??? :)
also I might have a few booty models lined up!!! so that might be another little venture if you guys are intrested,but that has'nt been confirmed yet so fingers crossed.
Well enough chat lets have some ass :)
here is one of the first captures with my new camera,have to be honest it took me a while to get used to shooting with a different setup so my technique suffered a bit in the early clips,that i will post shortly,so I just wanna give you guys a idea of what will be coming up in the future.
hope you enjoy the clip & thanks again for all your support & comments,its very much appreciated.

Peace
Spaceboy.

VIDEO

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do what ya gottaq do man...this site prob costs ya ,hell I feel i need to pay you for all the free stuff i leeched!

2:47 AM

 
Blogger Dave said...

Tend to agree with the first poster. You do some great work, but obviously you're not a charity.

Like the new camera and especially the non-Quicktime files - so much easier to watch.

Also liked the latest curvy bum, but obviously would love to see fatter and wider!

Keep up the great work, spaceboy!

7:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont blame you for wanting to charge coz I mean after a certain amount of time you think, hell, Im doing this for free and gettin nothing back apart from pats on the back. I think Id try and charge people as well but unfortunately thats when alot of blogs start to go down. Like when Jonas started mentioning money and wanting people to join s-gurl that was the beginning of the end. I hope you manage to find a way to make money and keep your blog going. Good luck

Loakedogg

10:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the fact that after doing this for awhile that it has to be tempting to want to charge. And there is nothing wrong with that, it does cost you money and your own time to produce these vids. If thats the road you want to go, one piece of advice....while i think people would gladly pay for your work, don't go overboard with the pricing. It's hard to find a balance between making a little money and overcharging. On clips4sale i've seen quite a few vids that go for up to $5 and are less than 5 minutes long. Now...if you get the model thing going as you eluded to, that changes everything ;)

-zach81

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the other 'Zach',
You get that model thing going and we may gladly toss u some dollars to "make the hoes holla!" namean? lol

What started out as a hobby is turning full blown into a capital venture, huh! I hope u dont charge too much! its all about community right? :-D

-zachmorris01

2:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yer stuffs good enuff to charge fer mate!

1:41 PM

 
Blogger Sly Fox said...

This Ass is a wonderful. Love ur stuff man.

6:03 AM

 
Blogger The Booty Peeker said...

Congrats on your new rigg, the better quality is very apparent!

-BP

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Hit Counters