candid vids & clips of women with big beautiful booties & other suprises :)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Donations???

hey guys,
thanks for all the positive feedback & comments,it is greatly appreciated.
I wanna run a few things by you guys to gauge your opinions.
basically it takes a lot of time & resources to keep this blog updated regurarly.
I'm not gonna charge for clips as I enjoy shooting & sharing the booty lol
but as I said it does take up a lot of time,so I was wondering what you guys would think if I put something like paypal on my blog where you can make a donation of whatever amount you like.
let me know what you guys think,I have a few nice clips coming soon :) & I'm also working on getting a few girls to model,I think i have one confirmed so fingers crossed :)
anyway thanks for your intrest & continued support of my blog.

peace & respect

Spaceboy.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good spaceboy youdefinitely have my support.

7:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luvly, very luvly.

zm01

9:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ill donate alot, if you share how you take your pictures and what cam you use, and how you hide your camra.

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Hit Counters